24 February 2018

Dragonfly Dreams

Today I'm sharing with you my latest make for My Time To Craft. I hope you have some crafty time planned this weekend. I'm in work today, but off tomorrow so crafty day for me lol!!

For the next fortnight our theme is....

MONOCHROMATIC

all shades of one colour only, hair & skin don't count as your one



Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Dragonfly Dreams' from Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber Castell words in brown
Dragonfly- ocean teal, cobalt turquoise, marine, turquoise, frosted jade, island lagoon & oasis
Tim Holtz distress inks
Clouds coloured distressed using tumbled glass

Papers & Embellishments
'turquoise' card from Limetree Crafts
'white' colouring card from Rymans
My stash- 3mm turquoise gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'clouds' Die'sire embossing folder
'Hello' from the 'hello Flower' thinlits set by Sizzix 660805
'dragonfly' stamped using 'Tuxedo Black' ink by Memento
'3" scalloped edge square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fab 'monochromatic' creations the DT have made.
I will be back on Tuesday with my next creation, until then take care xx



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x