23 September 2018

Happy New Home

Good morning, I hope you are all well & have lots of crafty time planned over the weekend. Not sure what we are doing yet, but I'm sure I'll squeeze some crafting in somewhere lol!!

Anyhoos, I'm here today to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creation with you. As you have probably noticed, I'm a day early! Well we have had to move the challenge day forward by 24 hours. Due to my work pattern changing. So you still have a fortnight but its now starting & ending on a Friday instead of a Saturday.....hope that makes sense lol...it does in my head xx

Anyhoos the theme for the next fortnight is.....

FOOD & DRINK

either, or both so get cracking!!

I decided to make a new home card for our new neighbours, I hope they like it!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Friends- autumnal colours
Sparkles- die cuts or punches
Back to Basics- inky background

Images & Colouring Mediums
All dies & stamps are from the 'Finest Vintage' set by Die Cutting Essentials & the 'Lavish Labels' set by Simply Cards & Papercraft
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Tim Holtz distress inks in pink
Bottle- twisted citron, lucky clover, forest moss, hickory smoke, cool grey 4 & sleighbell gold
Wine- firebrick red & molten red
Label- weathered wood
Glass- iced spruce, hickory smoke & weathered wood
Wine- molten red & ice grey 1
Wax seal- frayed burlap & fossilised amber
Brick wall- fired brick & rusty hinge
'white' Uni-ball pen by Signo
Grapes- amethyst & lilac
Vines- forest green

Papers & Embellishments
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
Bottle. glass, seal & grapevine from the 'Finest Vintage' set by Die Cutting Essentials
Labels & sentiment from the 'Lavish Labels' set by Simply Cards & Papercraft
My stash- brick stencil
Distress inks applied using 'Dreamweaver' stencil brushes
'5 x 7" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fabulous 'Food & Drink' creations the DT have made.
I will be back on Tuesday, so until then take care xx



11 comments:

Jo said...

Great make Shell, love the brick wall x
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful wine theme card, I am sure the new neighbors appreciated it!

Doreen said...

Love your New Home card,a great design.xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Autumn Colours’ challenge with your lovely wine bottle card…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

cuilliesocks said...

Hello there Shell, I do love the name of your blog, I adore camels. Anyway what a fabulous card your inking and images are brilliant, thank you for joining the challenge at BBB and and good luck, Kate x

NanaConnie said...

What a delightful way to greet new neighbors, Shell! Love the die cuts. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Good Luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Cazro said...

A cool card with your background brick wall. So pleased you shared with us at Back to Basics and Beyond, Caz. DT.

Laura's Craft Closet said...

A beautiful design for a card!

Ela said...

Cheers to you, nice card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Hugs Ela *DT*