11 February 2019

Panpastel Fairy

Todays creation I am sharing with you is my DT make for 'Not Just Cards' as always the theme is 

ANYTHING GOES

so you have no excuses not to enter!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Addicted To Stamps- anything but a square
International Art & Soul- make your own background
The Crafters Cafe- something beginning with F ....fairy

Images & Colouring Mediums
'branch & fairy' from the 'Essential Fairy' stamp set by Alys Inky Fingers
'miniature dragon' by Lavinia Stamps
sentiment from 'A Little Bit Scenic' stamp set by Sheena Douglas
Panpastels in purple
Mountains- violet shade & violet
Clouds- magenta & magenta tint

Papers & Embellishments
'black' card from the 12 x 12 black & white stack by Papermania
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
all stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'puffy cloud' borders by Lawn fawn
'mountain' borders by Honey Cut Dies
'C6 deckled edge white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fabulous creations by the NJC DT
I will be back tomorrow, with my next creation. Until then take care xx


9 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh WOWSER Shell, what a gorgeous card! I am blown away by the beautiful background you made! Wouldn't it be wonderful to live in a place like that?!

love, Maggie xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Fab card. I've not had my Pan Pastels out since I got the Distress Inks. I always got messy, but loved the results. Sam x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous. I'm not sure if you put your card into the right post for the Creations in Pink Design Team Call. Marlene

Josephine said...

A lovely card, and a great background. Interested to see you'd use Pan Pastels for it. I normally just use them for shading flower petals. I must branch out!

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

Irene Axiotis said...

Lovely card! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge.
Irene and Nicki DT

Doni High said...

I love the colors you chose for the beautiful clouds. Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challenge. Doni (DT)

HeatherB said...

Great project! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafters Cafe!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love this love the background Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/