9 March 2019

An Uplifting Occasion!

Its Friday, which can only mean one thing a new challenge is starting over at My Time To Craft. We have a fabulous theme for you this fortnight.

IT'S RAINING CATS & DOGS

either or both is good

I just love this Penny Black stamp & thought it was perfect for this challenge



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Kitty Bee- animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- critter
Sparkles- include an animal
Southern Girls- flowers or animals
Show Us Your Pussies- furry

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Uplifting Occasion' by Penny Black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
PanPastels in purple
Bra- prussian blue, blush turquoise, cobalt green & cold grey III
Cat- medium flesh & cinnamon, warm grey VI, walnut brown, raw umber & bistre
Hankie- light purple pink & dark flesh
Undies- manganese violet, crimson & cold grey III
Washing line- walnut brown, raw umber & brown ochre
Pegs- dark sepia & bistre
Butterflies- burnt carmine, scarlet red & orange glaze
Sky- turquoise

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Spring' by CreLando
'turquoise' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
My stash- sentiment
'5" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today please pop over & check out what fabulous creations the DT have made here 
I will be back on Monday, so until then take care xx



9 comments:

Jo said...

Fab card Shell, love that fun image x

Sandra H said...

l love this image Shell your card is so adorable x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow I love this card it would make anyone smile. Take care. Hugs Jackie

jimlynn said...

This is such a cute Penny Black stamp! Love it!!! Fun and precious card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!
Lynn

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is one of my favourite stamps as well, I haven't used it for awhile. I adore your use of it. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Pat said...

Super card with a fun image Shell.

Pat xx

Paddington fan said...

This is one of my favourite PB images, great card and papers! Thank you for joining our animal challenge over at Sparkles this month,
Love Jacky x
Sparkles DT

TheOverthinkingCrafter said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining Southern Girls Challenge. Tammy DT

ike said...

Such a sweet card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fur-bulous. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog