22 March 2019

You're So sweet It's Rotten

Its time for me to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creation. I have used the latest 'Simply Betty' progressive challenge image, as my main image on my card. This little cutie is for our eldest Danni for her 22nd birthday (how has our baby got to 22 already!!!???) she is in Cardiff in her 3rd year at uni. I am so proud of my baby xx

Ok so going back to My Time To Craft, this fortnights theme is....

MOTHERS DAY/ FEMALE

so as long as your make is for a female be it a 1st birthday or a 100 birthday. Mothers day, Christmas, Easter it don't matter as long as its female.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Simply Betty Progressive on Facebook
Aud Sentiments- anything but Happy Birthday
Southern Girls- someone special (daughters 22nd)
Papercraft- fantasy

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Zombie Mrs Antoinette' by Simply Betty
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Faber-Castell in brown
Skin- ivory, cold grey IV & cold grey III
Hair- ruby, payne's grey & red violet
Dress- reef blue, black & prussian blue
Scissors, fork & pins- ice grey 3 & ice grey 4
Rose & jewellery- reef blue, black & prussian blue
Feather- ice grey 4, cold grey VI & payne's grey
Skull- cold grey III & cold grey IV
Lips- cold grey 4 & cold grey VI
Cake- chromium green opaque, olive green yellowish, black & light purple pink
Plate- ice grey 3

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Gorjuss Girls' by Santoro
'turquoise' A4 card by Lime Tree Crafts
'white' colouring card by Rymans
My stash- 5mm, 4mm & 3mm silver gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'bones' from the Halloween Charms Die-namics set by My Favourite Things
'spiderweb' by Lawn Fawn
'6" square white card blank'


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fabulous creations the MTTC DT have made to help inspire you
Take care xx


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous image used on your card Shell it’s brilliant x