30 April 2019

Sorry Sally

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I join in a monthly progressive challenge over at Outlaws Challenges. You get a free image at the start of every month & you get a month to use it....if you do you get a new image at the start of the next month...& so on....well this months image was perfect for me. I have been looking for an image, that I could make into a card for my darling hubby Nige. He has put up with my horrible mood swings over the last 6 months. Suffering from depression quite frequently, I just can't seem to drag my arse out of this flunk. So hat off to Nige for putting up with me, just not wanting to do anything but sleep. He has managed to drag me out for walks & keep me alive...basically he is my hero!! 
So this card is for him xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Pammie's Inky Pinkies- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- ATG
Oddball Art- ATG

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Sorry Sally' from the Sassy Big Eye Girl collection by Oddball Art
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Skin- blush, cinnamon & medium flesh 
Eyes- ice grey 1, cold grey V & cold grey IV
Hair- cool grey 2, cold grey VI & cold grey V
Bone- ivory
Lips- blush & cold grey VI
Dress- blue lake, helio turquoise, antique pink & middle purple pink
Socks- ice grey 1, cold grey V & cold grey IV
Trainers- blue lake, helio turquoise, antique pink, cool grey 2, cold grey V
Ground- cool grey 2, cold grey VI & cold grey V

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Gorjuss Girls' 12 x 12 stack by Santoro
'black' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'large corner rounder' punch by X-Cut
'C6 scalloped edge white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back on the 2nd May with my next creation.
Until then take care xx


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I just love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image x

Megan J said...

Hi Shell, a great thank you card for your hubby, thank you for sharing your story with us. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF