16 May 2019

Graduation Puppy

Its time for me to share some scrummy cookies with you again & my DT creation for 'If You Give A Crafter a Cookie' You will find this fortnights cookies here, or at the end of my post.

I just love this super cute Graduation Dog by '2 Cute Ink' I thought I'd make a card for one of the girls our Danni will graduate with....just need to make one for Danni & 2 more for her friends then I'm done. She graduates on 4th July so got a while yet xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Graduation Dog' by 2 Cute Ink
Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Tim Holtz distress oxides in red
Dog- bistre, cold grey IV & cold grey III
Hat- black, payne's grey & cold grey V
Sky- salty ocean
Grass- mowed lawn

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Unique Stories'  from the mix + match collection by Craft Sensations
'pink' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'vintage labels' by Spellbinder
'4" elegant edge white card blank'

 This fortnights cookies

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous graduation creations the DT have made.
I will be back tomorrow, until then take care xx


No comments: