5 June 2019

I Love My Daddy

Its time for me to share my latest {PIN}spirational creation with you. This fortnights image is here or at the end of my post!

I decided to make a Father's Day card for my hubby off our boy Nico (baby skunk) 



Challenges I Wold Like To Enter
Cardz 4 Guyz- Fathers Day
Cute N Crafty- Fathers Day
Pearly Sparkles- It's A Mans World

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- Henry The Mouse 'Precious' by Whiff of Joy
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Tim Holtz distress oxides in red
Henry Mouse- medium flesh, light flesh, burnt umber, raw umber & bistre
Baby mouse- medium flesh, light flesh, raw umber & brown ochre
Ground- pine green, hooker's green & permanent green
Sky- middle phthalo blue
Colour distressing done using vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Gypsy Market' by 7gypsies
'black' card from the 12 x 12 black & white stack by Papermania
Neenah 'Desert Storm' kraft card by Crafters Companion

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'A-D-E-I' from part 1 of the mini alphabet die collection by X-cut
'L-M-O' from part 2 of the mini alphabet die collection by X-cut
'Y-V' from part 3 of the mini alphabet die collection by X-cut
'banner' die cut by Joy Crafts 6002/0386
'5" white square card blank'

This fortnights photo

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit me. 
If you have a few minutes I know the {PIN}spirational DT would love you to visit them here!
I will be back on the 11th, until then take care xx



6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a cute father's day card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Fatherd Day card and image.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Sue - said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous male card such a sweet image thank you for joining us at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x

Furrbster said...

This is fabulous,

Hugz Tinz

crafty said...

A super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
Mary