26 July 2019

Figgy Pud!

Good morning, hope you are all well & if your in the UK like me, enjoying this fabulous weather we are having! I have struggled this week, working in a sandwich/breakfast bar it gets so hot when the grill is on 😵!

Anyhoos, I'm here today to share my latest My Time To Craft make with you. This fortnight our theme is....

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

so get out your Christmas stash & join in with us!!

It took me ages to decide on an image to use, but I do love Bebunni, he is one cute rabbit!!


I love using mirri card, but its so hard to photograph!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Shopping Our Stash- Christmas

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Figgy Pud' BeBunni by Crafters Companion
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Bebunni- chinese ink & carmine pink
Holly leaves- beech green, hooker's green & apple green
Holly berries- poppy red
Pudding- dark chocolate, shiraz & burnt orange
Brandy cream- tan
Shadow- ink black, indian ink & madder brown

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Christmas Plaid' 12 x 12 stack by DCWV
'red 7 Green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- mirri card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'holly & berries' die cut by C.C.Designs
'Merry Christmas' stamp & die cut from the 'Festive Wishes' signature collection by Sara Davies
'5 x 7" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fab Christmas inspiration the DT have for you!
I will be back soon.....until then take care xxx


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is soooo sweet, Ive joined in the challenge already!!! On a roll with cards this week. Its been boiling here too!!! Catch up soon, Love ya, H xx

Sandra H said...

So cute l love the background and superimage used could just eat that lol, xx

Chris said...

Such a cute image, beautiful colouring, love the papers and design. Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month
Chris
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Tristan said...

Your pudding bunny is adorable. Lovely colouring and I like how you used the plaid DSP to focus on the bunny and make him could shine. Thanks for joining us this month at SSC. Tristan DT.