19 October 2019

Gorjuss Box

It's time yet again for me to share my latest 'Not Just Cards' creation with you. I can't believe a month has gone by already!! I go away on the 21st for a crafty get away with some friends 5 days of nothing but crafting. So excited now!!

Anyhoos here's my latest make for 'Not Just Cards ....


I thought I'd give a hinged box a try.....quite like the finish box. What do you think?



Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'The Hatter' Gorjuss Girl by Santoro
Derwent Inktense Pencils in green
Panpastels in yellow
Skin- mid vermilion
Hair- payne's grey, deep indigo & deep violet
Hat- ink black, green aquamarine, sea blue & tan
Dress- ink black, green aquamarine & sea blue
Bag- mallard green, green aquamarine, teal green & poppy red
Socks- chinese ink, neutral grey
Flowers- deep rose
Ground- beech green, hooker's green & field green
Surround- black

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Gorjuss Girls 12 x 12 stack by Santoro
'turquoise' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree crafts
'white' water colour card by Crafters Companion

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Image stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fab makes by the NJC DT ladies
I will be back on the 17th, until then take care xx


No comments: