11 November 2019

A Day That Sparkles!

Today I'm here to share my latest creation for 'Not Just Cards' we are an ATG challenge blog, but we like to see your creations that aren't cards!!

I decided to make a tag, one of my crafty friends birthday is around the corner so I thought I'd make her a tag & card to match. I haven't made he card yet, but I will post it when I do!
This set of stamps is another crafty retreat buy, so cute!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Calendar- cute & girlie
Just Us Girls- anything but a card

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image & sentiment- 'Unicorns' by C.C.Designs
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in pink 
Unicorn- aqua blue blend & pale pink blend
Eyes- true blue blend
Mane, tail & hooves- dusty purple blend
Horn- pink violet blend & blue turquoise shades
Bow- pink violet blend
Ground- ice grey blend

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'turquoise' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
Ribbon- Dovecraft
'violet galaxy' Nuvo Crystal Drops by Tonic
'autumn red' Nuvo Crystal Drops by Tonic
'wedgewood blue' Nuvo Crystal Drops by Tonic

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'tickets' die cuts by X-Cut 657569
Image stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento
Sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' in by Versafine

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back on the 15th, until then take care xx
All stash with a link, is available from Crafty Purple Frog!


4 comments:

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty tag, lovely shape and that's a really cute unicorn stamp.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marlies said...

Ahhh such a sweet and adorable tag. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

cm said...

Awwww....your little unicorn has planted a smile allll over my face! Adorable! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS gallery!
~carol