7 February 2020

My Lobster!

Its coming up to that time of the year when we celebrate the love of our life. Well besides my skunky butt lol....my hubby is my world & for a while now my friend Emma has said that I have found my lobster! Yeah I wanna be with him forever, so yeah I kinda think I did & I realise how lucky I am!
So I decided to make a card fro him for Valentines day to let him know he's my lobster lol!

This creation is also my first for a new Design Team I was lucky enough to be asked to join....
Simply Create Too!
The theme for the next month is....

RED & ONE OTHER  COLOUR



Ok, so this stamp set only had one lobster, the right hand one. As I wanted two facing each other I decided to mirror stamp him out!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Cut It Up- love is in the air!
Double D- hearts

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Sending Sunshine' by Create A Smile
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Nuvo Markers by Tonic in green
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in pink
Left lobster- dark red blend
Right lobster- black cherry, strawberry jam & fresh watermelon
Heart die cut- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishment
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' copier paper by Rymans
'red' card form the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'small heart' die cut from the Heart die set by First Edition
'lace heart' die cut from the Rustic Wedding Signature collection by Sara Davies
sentiment computer generated using 'Alice Wonderland' font
Image stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fabulous 'red & one other colour' creations the DT have made
I will be back on   until then take care xx

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Those lobsters are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card here,.. Loving what you used for this challenge. Thanks for entering into our HEARTS challenge, and good luck in the draw and hope you join us again.
{aNNie Designer for Double D challenges

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Gorgeous card, love the lobsters! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday! Crafty hugs Linda

Donna Phelan said...

Oh perfect! You could definitely sell those here on Cape Cod....I'll bring the buttah! lol Great job with the mirror stamping, not an easy technique at times! I think he'll be very pleased with this LOVEly card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hearts Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Loves your lobsters!!! They are adorable, Congrats on the DT post, Love H xx

Darlene said...

OMG too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Sandra H said...

Oh wow what a lovely card love the 🦞 x