2 March 2020

Spring Flowers

Hey there fellow crafters. I hope you had a fabulous weekend & managed to get some crafty time!
I'm here to share my latest DT make for the 'Get Creative Challenge' where for the next month we have a bingo board for you. You will find it here or at the end of my post.


I have decoupaged the daffodils head, but you can see it very well in the photo.
I have gone embossing (heat embossed tag) shaped card & brad to attach my tag


Challenges I would Like To Enter
Crafty Calendar- die cuts

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Spring Flowers' by Fred She Said
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in pink
Leaves- alpine green blend
Flower- gold yellow blend & citrus blend
Colour distressing- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring car by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
My stash- green brad

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'four petal' die cuts by X-Cut 503413
'with love' from the sentiment tag set by Lili of The Valley
'earthtone blueberry' regular WOW embossing powder
Sentiment stamped using Versamark watermark ink



Thank you for stopping by today, please call back later to see my next creation!
Until then take care xx




3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a pretty card, My daffys are all either just out or just poking out thought the ground! Love Me xx P.S Catch up this week sometime??? xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love how you have used the dies and the daffodil is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kellyskardsfl said...

So pretty! I love how you used the layering dies. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Kelly DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/