3 April 2020

Angels

One of my all time favourite songs 'Angels' by Robbie Williams. Anyhoos I'm not here to talk music, I'm here to share my latest 'Winter Wonderland' creation with you. For the next month our theme is.....

ANGELS/THINGS WITH WINGS

so you can go cute (like me) or you can go religious, like some of the other DT ladies. Just remember it must be Christmas!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Merry Christmouse' by Sherry West
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in brown
Skin- blush & cinnamon
Hair- walnut brown & light yellow ochre
Bows- cobalt turquoise & cobalt green
Halo- dark cadmium orange & cadmium yellow
Dress- cobalt turquoise & cobalt green
Stars- dark chrome yellow, cadmium yellow & light red violet
Wings- light red violet
Mouse- burnt umber & raw umber
Flowers- light red violet
Ground- ultramarine & sky blue
Holly- permanent green & leaf green
Berries- middle cadmium red

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'pink & purple' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- DP, ribbon, holly stamp, MDF angel & ribbon

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sentiment & holly stamped using 'onyx black' Versafine ink
'silver crystals' Nuvo glitter drops by Tonic
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, stay safe & I will see you later today. Hugs xx



6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. The cute little angel is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I love this card, I think I might have seen a wee glimpse of it before!!! Hee hee!!! Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Stay Safe and chat again soon xx, Hazel xx

Pat K said...

She is so cute Shell...love that tiny mouse she is holding. Lovely card. xx

Dawn Phillips said...

What a really sweet angel. You have done her proud. Love Dawn x

Monica Maier said...

SUch a cute little card, the coloring on the angel is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas.

Monica- DT
http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper