17 April 2020

Here Comes The Rain

Its time for me to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creation with you. & yeah its using another set of Clearly Besotted stamps...told you I'd fell in love with them!!
Anyhoos, our theme for the next fortnight is.....

HERE COMES THE RAIN!

so, umbrellas, rain, cloudy skies etc



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Under My Umbrella' stamp set by Clearly Besotted
Tri-Blend markers by Spectrum Noir
Distress Oxides by Tim Holts in pink
Bunny- bright pink blend
Teddies- true blue blend & aqua blue blend
Clouds- true blue blend
Brollies- magenta blend, blue turquoise blend, citrus blend & muted brown blend
Rain drops- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
My stash- pink card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sentiment from the 'Under My Umbrella' stamp set by Clearly Besotted
images stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento
sentiment stamped using 'warm breeze' ink by Versafine Clair
'rain on my parade' stencil by Heffy Doodle
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today please pop over & check out what 'rain' inspired creations the DT have created to help inspire you xx


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these wee guys are super cute!! Love them, Hope you are all doing ok, Love H xx

Joy Wilson said...

Cute design! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Joy DT



Joyfully Stamps

Sandra H said...

Aww so adorable and cute images x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT