24 April 2020

Panda's

I'm here to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you. Our theme for the next fortnight is.....

BLACK & WHITE ONLY

so yeah I decided to use another stamp set by Clearly Besotted for this make!



Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Panda Perfection' by Clearly Besotted Stamps

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'black' card form the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'stitched ovals' by Sizzix
All stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'4" white square card blank'

Thank you for popping in today, I hope you are keeping safe & well.
I will be back on the 1st of May with my next creation for you
Until then stay safe xx



4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh this is soooo cute, Love it, Have a super weekend, Love H xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I do love those pandas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Aww how cute x

Deborah Frings said...

This is adorble, those pandas are just fab. Deborah x