16 May 2020

Food Stuffs!

Hey there, hope you are all well. I'm starting to get a bit of the old cabin fever. We are trying to walk around the block everyday. But I want to go out to the Peak District which usually is a blessing as its about 15 minutes drive from our house & we love it over there! I just need to go to somewhere open space, fresh air & scream lol!! Yeah I'm going a bit crazy & we have found out that even if they slowly start to lift the ban, we have to stay isolated until baby is so many months old (they couldn't tell us!) & he's due a month today! I'm gonna be bald & mad by the time this is over lol!!

Anyhoos, enough ramblings from a mad women! I'm here today to share my latest 
'My Time To Craft' creation with you. The theme for the next fortnight is....

FOOD STUFFS

so burgers, milkshakes, tacos, coffee, you get the idea!

I decided to use yet another 'Clearly Besotted' stamp set....are you fed up of seeing them yet? Tough lol I love them!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Aud Sentiments- ATG with a sentiment
Creative Knockouts- funny cards
Fab n Funky- hand coloured image

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & Sentiment- 'Pick a Plushie' by Clearly Besotted
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir
Onion- tan blend
Carrot- orange blend & alpine green blend
Turnip, lavender blend, alpine green blend & ice grey blend
Ground- muted brown blend

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'green' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'stitched hillside' border dies by Lawn Fawn
'doodling' created using Creative Lettering Markers
'I Dig You' stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine

Thank y ou for stopping by today, please pop over & see what other yummy 'food' creations the DT have made.
I will be back on the 20th, until then take care xx


7 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love those cute vegetables. I'm having a go at growing some myself this year (lettuce and raddish). We are lucky enough to live right on the doorstep of the Peak District Shell (Chesterfield). Maybe when this madness is over and you get over here we can go for a coffee. Love Dawn x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I just love veggies they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Becca Sadler said...

Shell: I dig your card, too! :) Makes me want to veg-out! :) Seriously thanks for sharing the 'dirt' about how you made this card! :)

Okay I'm out of puns...

Sandra H said...

I just love your card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, I loves those wee veggys!! Im sure you will get out sooner rather than later as they keep changing the goalposts!! Love H xxx

Furrbster said...

Very unusual but brilliant!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Bird said...

I love this card and the awesome little vegetables :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk