4 June 2020

Stretch Card!

Hi there, I hope you are all well. I'm here today to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you. We have an amazing theme for you this month....

MORE THAN ONE FOLD

so, ok I thought & I thought & I thought about what to do for this challenge. I wanted something that looked great, but was really easy! So after spending hours & yeah I mean hours searching the internet, I came up with this fabulous make & yeah it was so easy! 3 minutes I reckon it took to do the base shape!! Amazing!!



I just love this fold & it goes flat for posting...Amazing!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Gals Corner- for the ladies
Little Red Wagon- patterned papers
Sparkles- real stamping (no digi)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images - 'Sitting Pretty' Gorjuss Girls by Sugar Nellie
Tri-blend markers by Spectrum Noir
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in red
Skin- fair skin blend
Hair- gold brown shades & blend
Flower- coral blend
Socks- coral blend & dusty purple blend
Dress- dusty purple blend & coral blend
Grass- alpine green blend
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Spring' by CreLando
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'lilac' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'deco geometric' die cut shape by Tonic Studios
Scor-Pal
Image stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento

Thank you for stopping by today. 
I will be back tomorrow, so until then take care & stay safe xx





9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. I love the design and the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this and will be trying this fold! I have never even heard of it and I love the look of it. Thanks for sharing it!

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like your image and the layout of your card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is soooo pretty, I love the colours you have used for it, Love H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This looks like such a complex card. I think I need to have a look for a tutorial on this. Love Dawn x

Imke said...

Amazing shape card and great take using this wonderful Designpaper. It´s perfect for our "Designpaper/Own Background" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see joining back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Great fold and image. Loving the colors too. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

Leslie Larkin said...

What an awesome card! I love the many folds. The DSP colors are perfect for it, too. Thanks for sharing on Cardz 4 Galz!

TRACEY MO said...

Very cool card one of my fav images too!!

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge
Tracey DT