7 July 2020

Flowers

Its time for me to share my latest DT creation for A Place To Start, where for the next month our theme is.....

FLOWERS

so flowery papers, die cut flowers, flower stamps, you get the idea!

I decided to colour in the same stamp I used last week, coloured on kraft card (you can find the link here) I wanted to see how different the same stamp would look coloured using different mediums. Polychromos & bleach!


I really do love the bleached look!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dragonfly Dreams- no patterned papers
Penny Black & More- in the garden
 
Images & Colouring Mediums 
Images- 'flower heart & rose' stamp set by My Paper World Viva Decor
Household thick bleach
Paintbrush

Papers & Embellishments
'black' card form the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
'silver' card from Hunkydory

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Versamark ink by Versafine
'white pearl' super fine embossing powder by WOW
'A6 deckled edge white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back on the 10th with my next creation.
Until then stay safe, hugs xx




9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

This looks stunning, I love the bleach effect, shame my brushes dont!!! Love H xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That rose is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Wow She’ll this is absolutely beautiful x

Linby said...

this is so effective - looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this gorgeous card and the bleach technique is just fabulous on this card. Thanks so much for for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Ellibelle said...

It looks absolutely amazing! I need to try this technique!
Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge for our "in the garden" theme!
Ellibelle's Corner

Debbie said...

Oh wow Shell, loving this effect. So beautiful. Hugs xx

Furrbster said...

This is stunning,

Hugz Tinz

Mervi said...

Very striking colours and still so stylish card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m