21 July 2020

Winter Deer

Firstly, I just wanted to thank all of you who have called, messaged, emailed, Facebooked to see how Harvey is doing. You are all amazing thank you & thankfully our little man is doing great xx
I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Hazel my bestest bud for being at the end of the phone & putting up with me stressing out, crying, shouting over Harvey & a few idiots that are in our lives...
Thanks Wifey you rock xxx

Right, I'm here to share my latest creation for Sheepski with you, were for the next month the theme over on our Facebook page is.....

HOT OR COLD

I decided to do cold, as I love the snow & winter is my favourite season



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
The Paper Girls- Christmas in July
Dare 2B Artzy- Christmas in July

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'winter deer' by Sheepski
Computer printed
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in red
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'winter wonderland' from the Signature Collection by Sara Davies
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'silver' mirri card by Hunkydory

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'glitter diamond' pure sheen Nuvo glitter by Tonic
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
Sentiment from the Festive Wishes set from the Winter Wonderland signature collection by Sara Davies
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to our Facebook page & take a look at what fab creations the DT have made
I will be back on the 24th, until then stay safe xx


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pleased he’s on the mind such a worrying time for you all - me likes cold too love winter ❄️ don’t like it too cold but enough to warm up after a lovely walk on a crisp day - your card is fabulous love the scene and the images gorgeous trees too take care x

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh you made my wee eyes leak!!!! xxxxx. I love this card, the papers are amazing!!! Chat later in the week, Loves Ya H xx

AndreaNorris said...

Gorgeous, sparkly and perfectly seasonal <3
Andrea x
PS love seeing the photos of Harvey :)

Suze said...

What a beautiful wintry scene Shell. We aren't quite that cold here but it has certainly been a wet winter. Thank you for joining in the Use A Die Challenge at CHNC.

Dawn Phillips said...

So glad to hear Harvey is doing better. It must have been such a worry for you all. God bless you. Love Dawn x

Jeni Mc said...

What a beautiful baby ,so precious ,glad he is on the mend Jx