24 September 2020

One Layer Creations!

 It's time for me to share my latest DT creation for 'Cardz 4 Galz' where for the next fortnight we have the fab theme of....

ONE LAYER CREATIONS

I had so much fun making this card, I just love how its turned out x


I had totally forgotten about this stamp, glad I found it when I was looking for something else lol!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Digi Doodles- black/purple

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Anemone' A little Bit Sketchy by Sheena Douglass
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Petals- dusky purple
Centre- charcoal grey & neutral grey
Leaves- beech green & hooker's green
Surround- dusky purple

Papers & Embellishments
'water colour' card by Crafters Companion

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'5" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fab 'one layer' creations by the DT
I will be back on the 2nd of October (OMG where has September gone!!) 
Until then stay safe xx







5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That flower is gorgeous. I do struggle with one layer cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dawn Phillips said...

Stunning and beautifully coloured. Love Dawn x

Melanie Hungerford said...

What beautiful coloring, it appears so dimensional for a one layer card. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges!
Melanie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Its so pretty and so not your usual style!! Love it, H xx

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us over at Digi Doodle Studios for our September Challenge!