3 October 2021

Bite Me!

 I'm here with my last DT creation for 'Angie's Digital Stamps' I just want to say a huge thank you I have really enjoyed creating with your images xx

Our theme for this month is....

ATG

so you have no reason not to join in with us!!!!

I decided to make a Halloween card for Nige (hubby) I love how its turned out.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Just Us Girls- Halloween

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Vampire Mouth' by Angie's Digital Stamps
Nuvo Markers by Tonic in black
Everblend Markers by Arteza in pink
Lips- black cherry, strawberry jam & fresh watermelon
Inside- R18 powder pink

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'black & red' from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Scan n Cut
B & M 'blood thirst' font
I T & E 'red undead' font
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow
Take care xx



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Cool card but l wouldn't want to be bitten lol xx

Bobby said...

Now that's a scary card. Or not. (wink) Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.