1 September 2009

Well here it is the winner of KT's challange...

Can we please have a drum roll........and after much deciding and undeciding we DO have a winner and it is MAX .......congratulations if you follow the link

http://maxscraftcreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/kts-challenge.html you can see the winning card...Max if you email my mom with your address we can get your prize in the post. I think its on her blog blurb thing.
Huge hugs and thank you all so much for entering, roll on next holidays mom said I can do another one.
Hugs KT xxx

I would also just like to thank you all for entering, it has been really nice to see all my friends and a few of the riff raff out there joining in. I do know KT found it really difficult to chose her winner but she got there in the end lol....congratulations to Max. If you email me hun I can get your prize in the post asap

thanks again hope you all had a fab bank holiday weekend, we went away, will post pics in a few days







9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah well Done to Max, Thanks for the great Sketch KT, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff soon, Hazelxox

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Congrats Max, and thanks so much KT for the challenge :D

Alison said...

Congralutions Max, thank you KT can't wait for another one.

Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun.

Woooo hooo, Max will be so pleased..
Look forward to another hun...
Hugs Angel

Anne said...

Well done Max
and massivde thanks too must go to KT for setting us such a fun challenge
Anne x

Max said...

Wow KT ... thank you so much for choosing my entry out of so many lovelies.
Will e~mail your mum with my address and look forward to receiving your fabby card in the post.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Wellnifty said...

Congrats to Max, and well done on such a great sketch KT

Chris xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Max!! Thank you KT for a wonderful sketch and theme challenge, can't wait for your next one!!

Joanne x

Louise Emma said...

Well done Max, superb card x Also thanks to lison for sending me the card you entered for KT's challenge! Love it! Well done sweetheart (KT), I will look forward to the next challenge..... but seeing as you will be at my house next hoilidays (hopefully) you will have to post it on my PC!!! Lubs ya hun xxxx