8 June 2010

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

Well today the 'To Let' board has gone up outside, & we still have nowhere to live, & as of 17th July we are officially homeless....lol...sorry but if I don't laugh I will cry. I have made appointments to look at three houses over the next few days, please keep your fingers....everything crossed for us ...xx

This has got to be one of my favourite Whiff Of Joy images, I love a hot chocolate with spray cream or marshmallows before I go to bed at night, but its gotta be made by Nige lol, he always makes it better than me..lol


I so want a pair of her jeans lol...

Challenges I Am Entering
Creative Stamp Friends flourish, flowers, ribbon & round


Stuff I Used
Image 'Whiff Of Joy' hot chocolate
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- ivory & blush
Hair- raw sienna, mustard & vanila
Jumper & Socks- moss & olive green
Trousers- warm 1 & 3
Flowers & Mug- fuchsia pink & cerise with yellow
DP papermania
Burgundy & pink papers, card candy & ribbon my stash
Shape cut on my slice 'noteworthy' card
Leaves & flourish cut on my slice 'Think Pink' card
Flowers cut on my slice 'basic elements' card

Thank you for looking hpe your all having a fab Tuesday, despite the pants weather we are having. HUGS xx




7 comments:

Irena said...

Shell, this card is lovely :)
The image is pretty, the papers and the flowers are wonderful :)

Bev said...

Shell wot a beautiful card. love that image,and the papers. And those flowers are just gorjuss. xxx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

What a wonderful card, which I like very much. A very nice picture and a great design.
Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends. And good luck

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Jules said...

I want a pair of jeans like that too LOL!!!

Lovely card with more great flowers.

Weather just picking up here but enough rain to mean I don't have to water the garden tonight.

That's one job less!!! Yay!!!

Love Jules xx

Alison said...

Wow card Shell

Alison xx

Unknown said...

What wonderful map very nicely. Thank you for the partial name with the creative stamp Friends. Lots of love Nicole

Louise Emma said...

Right... firstly how much longer is I gotta keep fings crossed, coz its playing havoc with my Arthur!!! LOL......
remember you can always come live in my house... we will squeeze ya in!!!
Loving the colours on this card babes.