7 June 2010

Wow, I'm on a roll today.....

I think being away has given me craft withdrawals lol.....well I'm back in full flow today...

My friend Jue, is due to have her fourth baby on the 16th of this month (so must remember to make card lol) bt before that its her birthday tomorrow (and yes I forgot lol) luckily she only lives down the road so Nige can pop it round on his way to work in the morning. Well Jue I truely hope hunnie that she hangs on till after your birthday, have a good day babe xxx



I have taken (well nige did lol) a few different pictures of this card just so you can see the depth of my flowers and my colouring....I decided as it was summer now and most people have, even a slight tan, I gave my Fairy a tan lol...


With this one you can see her 'sun tan'
This one shows you my flowers which I cut on my Slice.

Challenges I am Entering
MAWTT  I have followed their sketch
Sentimental Sundays new or neglected stash (new image)
My Time To Craft wild thing (fairies live in the wild)
A Spoonful of Sugar celebration

Stuff I Used
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- blush & tan
Eyes- tea green
Hair- raw sienna, mustard & vanilla
Purple Bits- lavender, lilac, amethyst & purple
Pink bits- blossom, pale pink, babypink & rose pink
DP are from a special addition of Creative Cardmaking
Flowers I have used the same papers 
Cut the flowers using my Slice 'Noteworthy' card
Ribbon & brads my stash
Sentiment I think was from Charmed Crafts 

Thank you so must for stopping by hugs xxx

16 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Oi you pack it in,.... I just got up straight and now you puttin more on!!!! Love it hun x

Louise Emma said...

By the way do ya know whats happened to Angel and Shelly Welly... can't get on their blogs no more :0(

Carol said...

Really gorgeous card! Luv your lo and colours and the depth to your flowers. Everything is just fab. Thanks for joining us at Charisma and good luck. Lotsa luv xxxx

Jo said...

Fairies in the wild mmmmmmmmmm lol Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

Faye said...

What a pretty card, loving the purples and cute, slightly sassy fairy! Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

Alison said...

Gorgeous card Shell love the flowers

Alison xx

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous Shell I love the sun tanned fairy and your flowers

Hugs Jackie x

stitchy said...

Shell, she is just fabulous, I love the colors and the flowers are awesome..and that tan lol, it's perfect!! I will be in touch very soon..thank you again..

stitchy xoxox

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,hun I love that fairy of stitchys,and you have made one stunning card with her hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Emma said...

Such a pretty card hun, love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

Irena said...

Very beautiful card. the image is very pretty and lovely colored, the flowers are great :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love those flowers!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is soooo sweet, I love it, Thnaks for jopining in with us on MAWTT this week. Love the tan your fairy has. I don't have a tan just my skin is white now and not scottish blue!!! LOL
Hxoxox

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sunday. Aneha

Ann English said...

This is a stunner---gorgeous colors and love your flowers! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Scrappy said...

Shell, this is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is fantastic! :) Great job! :)