29 November 2011

Recipe!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything for 2 days, my reasons ermmmm my gorgeous hubby got me an Ecraft for Christmas & it had to be tried & tested & left on the shelf for me to play with lololol! the other reason I have no internet yesterday!! No idea why but my lappy just wouldn't connect to the wireless thingy lol! Nige sorted it out when he got home, so alls good now! Did feel weird not having C&C on my lappy tho!


This week over at Crafty Sentiments we have a fab RECIPE for you to follow
1 RIBBON
2 IMAGES
 (sentiment doesn't count!)
3 DIFFERENT DP

The winner will recieve 4 digi images of their choice & if you used a
 Crafty Sentiments image you could be picked as our Crafty Sentiments favourite & win a digi image of your choice!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Craft Your Passion- winter
Karen Doodles- none traditional colours
Squigglefly- Christmas

 
Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Snowman Couple' by Crafty Sentiments
Image- 'fence' by Crafty Sentments
5" square green card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Mrs Snowy- soft aqua, aquamarine, cool aqua, antique white & orange
Scarf- walnut, burgundy, ruby & azure
Hat- black, warm grey 5, 4, 3, burgundy, ruby, red, holly & forest green
Mr Snowy- soft aqua, aquamarine, cool aqua, antique white & orange
Scarf & hat- soft green, grey green, arctic blue & sky blue
Fence- umber, caramel & sandstone

Papers & Embellishments
DP- all from the 'Penelope & Percy' paper stack from Daisy & Dandelion
Icicle die cut by Marianne Design LR0135
Flower die cut by Marianne Design LR0110
Ribbon by Anita's from Docrafts
Sentiment from Daisy & Dandelion Christmas set

Please take a minute to pop over to the main blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made, also there is a super cute FREEBIE up for grabs!
Hugs xx

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what acute couple.. and i just love those ribbon nflowers you have been using lately
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh shell this is one super cute image and your coloring is just stunning,hugs cherylxxxxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card Shell, love the colours
Love Jan
xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shell. What a super cute card. Love the delicate paper for the background, the border is beautiful and is perfect to highlight your lovely image. So sweet. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Caz said...

Lovely card Shell...xxx

Sue B said...

Awww what a cute snowman couple!! I love the image!! Gorgeous papers and love how you've done the icicle border - looks really cool !!!
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs Sue xx

Holly Young said...

What a wonderful winter card! I love that flower die with the ribbon in the center! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge, and I'm glad you got your internet back!

CraftyC said...

Aww, how cute Shell, love it!
Clairexx

Shelby said...

Wonderful image and fantastic coloring. Love the icicle die!! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge, good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Shelby

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovely card Shell, great choice of images and love your ribbon and flower. Have you really put your ecraft on the shelf til Christmas? I am collecting a cricut tomorrow which a good crafting buddy is giving me as she has upgraded so I'm real excited. lol xx

Unknown said...

Awww how fun this is Shell, love the images you used and the frosting is lovely xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.love the image and fab colours and details :D

xx coops xx

JanR said...

Great card! I really like the ribbon/flower combo. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly!

Emma H said...

Love your wonderful holiday card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week!