16 February 2012

Get Well Soon!


This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Willow Sketchie & pop back later to see my  Delightful Challenges creations!



This week over at MAWTT its my turn to pick a theme & as I seem to have run out of cards for poorly people, I thought that's what I would do, so this week challenge is

GET WELL SOON!

I decided to use my neglected super cute 'Sick Henry' by WOJ, another old stamp used this week, but not scraps! Mmmmmm must try harder lol!


Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads, the winner will receive a $10 voucher to spend instore!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Unscripted Sketches- great sketch
Totally Scrumptious- all creatures great & small
Craft Room- cute & cuddly
Touch Twin Markers- animals

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Sick Henry' by WOJ
5" square card blank 
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Henry- umber, caramel, sandstone, tan, sunkissed pink & dusky pink
Blankie- surf blue, cyan & agean
Thermometer- blue grey 1 & red
Ground- khaki, soft beige & light fawn

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Moody Blues' a freebie by Shabby Princess
Notecard shape cut on my Ecraft using a free svg by Free svg's
Ribbon border cut on my Ecraft using a free svg by Birds Cards
Flower die cut 'Daises' #2 by Sizzix
Leaf die cut by Marianne Design LR0117
Card candi 'daisy patchwork' from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment stamp off 'Wee with broken leg' by WOJ
Ribbon my stash

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the main blog & have a look at the fab creations my teamies have come up with!
Hugs xx

16 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a sweet card and this image is just adorable, love it
Lindsay xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh dear that wee mouse looks very ill, mmm SNAP with the papers for our cards!!LOL Hxx

Lisa Jane said...

awww - don;t you just want to give him a big hug.. he is so cute and gorgeous colour combo
Lisa x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shell. Oh wow, what a fab card. I love the cute image, gorgeous design and fabulous papers too. Such a lovely creation. Have a fab day.
Love Sandra xxx

Sue B said...

Aww you just want to give poor Henry a cuddle!! Gorgeous papers and I love the flower!!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Well you've got your grove on today Mrs! Love your layout and design of this and that little poorly mouse is super cute. Love the colours of the willow card and fabby buttons and the I love love love the kiss the cook image!
Hugs Laurie xx

Debs said...

Hiya Shell
Oh Henry does looks rather poorly doesn't he - but he's still as cute as ever though.
As always your card is gorgeous - love your colouring.
Thanks for your kind words and I'm so sorry to hear how many traumas you've been through :o(
Sending big hugs and flutterby kisses to you too :o)
Take care hun.
Debs xx

coops said...

aw love this shell.adorable henry and your papers and design are fab :D

xx coops xx

Maria said...

This is so cute, and he does actually look poorly! A gorgeous card, and I love how you've embellished it. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

Maria x

dstandard said...

Too cute - hugs! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Geri said...

I absolutely love the details on this card! Great job coloring that super cute image. Your shading under the mouse really grounds the image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. We would love to have to back for next week's fun sketch :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, he looks proper poorly, i think he needs a hug, love it!
Helen x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ginkies hun this is so lovely! And poor mr mouse :( I love the fringe flower, kind of reminds me of a sun and some light raining down on him. Tis a very cute card though! Thank you and the MAWTT team for haveing me the past 4 weeks. Ive had a great time, thank you!

craft-roomjulia said...

Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

hazel said...

A super card, he looks so sorry for himself. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Jeanne Streiff said...

Too sweet! So cute! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!