27 September 2012

Count Batula!

This is my second post for today please scroll down to see my MAWTT creation!
Hugs xx


Another of my resting creations for you today, I made this card over the course of about 3 days lol! I had loads of fun messing with my PanPastels. They are such a unique tool I only had 2 to start with but have since ordered another 10 oops! lol! I got mine from Natalie & Amy's with their super fast delivery!

Anyhoos my creation today is my DT creation for Delightful Challenges where this week we have a colour challenge for you.....

ORANGE, PURPLE & GREEN

I did automatically think Halloween but it doesn't have to be!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
City Crafter- An Early BOO!
Papelitos Challenge- use a digi
365 cards- purples (sky, wings & skin)
My Crafting Channel- anything goes (cut on my Ecraft)

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Count Batula' by Digital Delights
5" x 7" card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Promarkers
Count Batula
Skin- slate, amethyst & orchid
Cheeks, nose & tie- mandarin, pumpkin & apricot
Jacket & trousers- mandarin, pumpkin, apricot & warm grey 1
Shirt- pine, forest green & apple
Shoes-  pine, forest green, apple & meadow green
Tongue- poppy & red
Teeth- blue grey 1
Wings- amethyst, lilac & lavender
The background has been done using Panpastels from Natalie & Amy's

Papers & Embellishments
Haunted house & bats cut on my Ecraft using free SVG by The Quilling Patch
Spooky fence cut on my Ecraft using free SVG by The SVG Shop
Fence colour distressed with Tim Holtz vintage photo
Icicle die cut by Marianne D LR0135 from Natalie & Amy's
Circle for moon die cut by Nellie Snellen MFD020
Windows coloured with Neonmarkers, radiant orange, spark red, luminous yellow & glowing green
All papers are from my scrap box
Sentiment 'I'm A Sucker For You' from the Ghoulish Sentiment set by Digital Delights

Our sponsor this week is the fab Digital Delights with a $10 voucher for the winner!


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab creations my teamies have made!
Hugs xx

18 comments:

Barbara said...

boah, wie schön, deine Karte gefällt mir sehr.. wunderschön.. und mal was anderes *zwinker*
liebe Grüsse und Umarmung Barbara

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh this is brilliant Shell, such a fab Halloween card and lovely colours too.
Hope that you are keeping well.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

Sue said...

WOW! this is fabulous shell. I love the image and the house with the coloured windows.
hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Shell… I love the silhouette against that beautiful background… and Count Batula is SO cute… I love him!! LOL
Hope you are feeling a bit better now hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous! beautifully done ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a great card Shell, love the scene you have made for him x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Your Count (I typed that sooo carefully) Is mega cute, Love what you have done with the panpastels too, Love Hxx

Sandra H said...

Oh fabulous great image and the background is stunning xx

coops said...

hehe this is brilliant.i love the fun design and spooky images :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Shell!
Oh my! This is so darn CUTE! Great job!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Unknown said...

What a fun Halloween card. That image has me smiling..
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

I love the bats and the cute image!!! Thank you for sharing your fun and cute card this week at CCCB :-)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Shell, how silly of me not to have known who you were when you were chosen as our Guest Designer at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Let me just blame it on my age....lol I love your card and your coloring is wonderful. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

Mau xx said...

Hi Shell, Love this fun card with its bright colours. Sorry I can't leave comment on your MAWTT ...no box again :( This is the only card with comments showing till I get down to the pretty Mauve fairy one ?????
Haven't a clue why its only your blog I can't comment on :~
The papers on my Notelets BTW are Papermania " Lucy Cromwell" edition, they are Gorgeous xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is absolutely fabby hun, I love the image it really made me smile
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

A fab, fun image Shell, love it!
Helen x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What an adorable spooky card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!