18 September 2012

Distressed Donkey!

This is going to be a short post from me today as I'm having some time out. My M.E has been a nightmare over the last week so having a break from blogging.....I will be back real soon!

Its time for a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges, where this week we want to see your

DISTRESSED STYLE

creations. I had loads of fun making this card, I just love using my distress markers for colouring! NEED more colours to come out now, as I'm NEEDING different colours from the 37 pen set I've got!! LOL!



I just love this little cutie!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
365 challenges day 200 fab sketch
Bearly Mine- fall colours
Paperminutes- Autumn
Papertake Weekly- shades of Autumn

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Donkeying Around' by Digital Delights
6" square kraft card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Tim Holtz, Distress Markers
Donkey- black soot, vintage photo, spun sugar, worn lipstick, antique linen & brushed corduroy
Ground- peeled paint & forest moss

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Woodland Folk' by Dovecraft
Gardner's twine, gems, butterfly button, orange & green papers my stash
Flower die cut by Marianne D LR0110
Leaf die cut by Marianne D LR0117
Divine twine from Natalie & Amy's
Paper distressing done with my thread cutter

Our sponsor this week is the fab Joanna Sheen, the winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend!

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab distressing creations my teamies have made! Also don't forget a new challenge starts today over at MAWTT!!

15 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a sweet card Shell, that donkey is so cute. Sorry you are not feeling very good at the moment, I hope you soon feel a little better.
Pauline
x

Carola/Schokofee said...

REally cute!!!
Thanks for joining paperminutes!

Sue B said...

Aww this is so cute Shell.. what an adorable donkey.. love his expression… you just want to give him a big hug!! the leaf paper and embellies are gorgeous!
Hope you are resting hun… take care and get well soon!!
Sending Big Hugs
Sue xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Shell!
Awwww..this is so stinkin' cute! Awesome job with the distressing too! LOVE every detail!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Mau xx said...

Love the cute card Shell, the image is adorable :)
Sorry you are having a tough time sweetie, Sending you huge hugs, hope you soon feel better.
Mau xxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, love this cute little donkey and the papers and string look fabulous. I didn't realise that you have M.E. hun, I do too and have struggled to keep up lately. If you ever want someone to chat to just give me a shout hun, hope you feel a bit brighter soon
Lindsay xx

Larelyn said...

Oh Shell, he's just adorable and the distressing is great.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

The poor sad donkey! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday, love the distressed look.

Rose said...

well this is the cutest donkey ever!!! fab take on the sketch girl :)
so glad you joined us on 365 cards

Melissa Craig said...

So very adorable Shell! That donkey is way cute.

Debbie said...

Aww what a real cutie Shell. Lovely card.
Hugs Debbie x

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh your image is SOOOO cute!!! LOVE IT!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorably cute!!!!
Love

Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

Tracey Manderson said...

Really cute, great work. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah he is so cute, Oops my bad blogger, Havent been by anyones blogs for ages, Love Me xoxo