8 March 2014

'Wildlife Aid'

Morning fellow bloggers I hope you are all ok on this Saturday morning. As most of you know, we spend our weekends volunteering at the local wildlife rescue centre 'Gentleshaw' well my gorgeous friend Tamara (The Stamping Chef) surprised me with a fantastic image she had drawn just for me called ...'Wildlife Aid' its me with my skunk & a bunnie rabbit! I just love it & wanted to say a huge Thank You to Tamara, You are an absolute darling xxx

Anyhoos I used the fab image for my creation over at My Time To Craft this week. Where the challenge is..

FRAME IT!

I loved making this card, colouring the image was a dream. I decided to go back to the days when we had Polaroid photos. I remember having one as a kid & there only being 8 photos on the roll & you only had one shot at taking a photo! Not the unlimited times you get now with a digital camera....amazing creation!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Digi Sketch - fab sketch
Aud Sentiments- sentiment for a girl
DL.Art- image of girl or lady
Hanna & Friends- favourite stamp
Papertake weekly- anything goes with handmade flowers

Image & Colouring Mediums 
Image- 'Wildlife Aid' by Tamara at The Stamping Chef
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- dusky pink & blush
Derwent Inktense pencils
Hair- willow, tan & amber
Eyes- iris blue
Jumper- field green, apple green & poppy red
Trousers- ink black & deep indigo
Boots- neutral grey & field green
Skunk- ink black
Bunnie- tan
Plasters- mid vermillion
Carrots- tangerine, cadmium orange & apple green
Grass- beech green
Tim Holtz distress inks
Colour distressing done with salty ocean from Natalie & Amy's 

Paper & Embellishments
DP- 'So Cute' by Prima
'So Cute' sentiment 'Tab With Text die cut set by Marianne D COL1315
My stash- felt, white & black card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Tab with Text' die cut set by Marianne D COL1315
'English Rose' die cut by Marianne D LR0162
'Precious Heart' die cut by Memory Box 98474  

Thank yo so much for stopping by today, please pop over here & see what fab 'Frame It!' creations the DT have come up with! Don't forget I am at Gentleshaw all weekend, so I will catch up with you on Monday. 
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx



15 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee Hee Shake it like a Polaroid picture!!! Fab card and Brill image its sooo you!! Hope you have a great weekend and lots of aminal cuddles, Love Me xx

Sue said...

Awwww how lovely to have such a special image drawn just for you.
Your card is gorgeous, such beautiful colouring and I love the polaroid design.
hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

What a sweet image Shell, lovely bp too, all make such a beautiful card.

Pat xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow how lucky are you!! this is stunning and coloured so perfectly great layout too x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous and adorable as always hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

DIANA L. said...

Your image is so sweet and the coloring amazing. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Awww what a cutie Shell and how nice of her to make you your very own image so precious. Gorgeous card hun. Susan xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shell… what a fab image she has drawn for you! you've coloured it beautifully and I love the paper and embellies! yes I remember those polaroids… you didn't get many chances to get it right… and I always blink when having my photo taken!! Lol
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Take Care
Big hugs Sue B xx

Ann said...

What a wonderful friend! Love the image and all that you did with it!

Kim. said...

I wondered if this image was for you when I saw it appear on Facebook. Gorgeous card hunnie as always. Are you sure you can cope with all this work your doing at Gentleshaw? It is not making you hurt too much is it, if so please stop and let Nige do it all.
Kim xXx

Mau xx said...

Adorable! and so sweet..it really is like you :o)) Hope you are ok sweet lady xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

A great card!

How fabby to have your own design especially for you.

Great backing papers too.

Hope you are all well at your end and having a good week.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

so stunning shell.gorgeous sweet image and i love your design and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I was thinking when I first saw your card that the image reminded me of your picture. And then I ready your post and see it really is you - how terrific! Such a wonderful card - it really is so cute! hugs D

Stine said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at hanna and friends.
Hugs stine