20 August 2017

Butterfly Hair....

Its the 20th of the month which means its time for me to share my 'Sheepski' DT creation with you. I had so much fun colouring this fabulous image in. Her hair took me ages & ages but with my new pencils I seem to be able to get it to look more like hair lol!

Ok so this is for our Facebook inspiration/challenge post which runs from today until the 19th September. You must use a 'Sheepski' image & the theme is always...

ANYTHING GOES



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Fussy & Fancy- things with wings

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Butterfly Hair' by Sheepski
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber-Castell words in brown
Skin- blush, burnt ochre & cinnamon
Hair- primrose, black, burnt umber, brown ochre & light yellow ochre
Dress- muted pink, middle purple pink, light magenta & pink madder lake
Butterflies- soft mauve, pink madder lake, light magenta, pastel blue, middle phthalo blue & light phthalo blue, oasis, cobalt turquoise, cobalt green & sand dune

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Butterflies' from HunkyDory
'blue & lilac' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card from Staples
My stash- 3mm baby blue & dark purple pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix bigshot
'decorative trim #2' Sizzix Thinlits die cut from Crafty Asylum 660473
'Once Upon A Time' die cut by Cheery Lyn Designs B543
'decorative multi bow, die cut freebie with Papercraft Inspirations
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what other fabulous creation the 'Sheepski' DT have made. I will be back on Thursday with a real cutie to share with you. Take care until then
Hugs xx


3 comments:

AndreaNorris said...

Fab job on the hair, awesome pastel colouring
Andrea x
SheepSki Designs

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful card and coloring of the image! Loving the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

AndreaNorris said...

I'm back with my DT hat on this time ;)
Gorgeous blonde hair and pastel colouring, eautiful card Shell, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays this time
Andrea x