18 August 2017

Dancing in the rain....

Its time for my monthly Digital Delights inspiration post. I'm still not sure I'm happy with what I have made. I had an idea in  my head & its not this....but never mind its ok, will try again at some point lol 

Here we go, what do you think?



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums 
Image- 'Dancing In The Rain' by Digital Delights
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber-Castell words in brown
Skin- blush, cinnamon & medium flesh
Hair- daffodil bloom, van-dyck brown & light yellow ochre
Hat, coat & boots- oasis. cobalt green, island lagoon & cobalt turquoise
Lamppost- ice grey 1, cold grey III, ice grey 3, warm grey IV, ice grey 5, cold grey VI, buttercup, dark chrome yellow & cadmium yellow
Brolly- praline, bistre, heatwave, dark red, yellow, dark chrome yellow & dark cadmium yellow
Panpastels
Sky- violet, violet shade, phthalo blue, phthalo blue shade & diarylide yellow

Papers & Embellishments
'green & black' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card from Staples

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'A2 curved boarders #1' die cut Borderbilities by Spellbinders
'g'sun & flowers from the 'Enjoy The Journey' die cut set from Die Cut Essentials
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are having a great week, I will be back on Sunday with my next post....see you then
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Nora said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Day Dreamer Challenges, hugs Nora.