25 October 2018

Happy Fall

Its time for me to share my latest '{PIN}spirational' make with you.  You will find this fortnights photo here or at the end of my post.

I'm hoping that at some point soon I will have some photos to share with you of Nico (our pet skunk) with a pumpkin. I remember last year he went nuts over the smell. So this year we have got him his own pumpkin lol....so fingers crossed for some super cute skunky butt photos xx



Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Pumpkin Scarecrow' by 2 Cute Ink
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in red
Scarecrow body- pumpkin, cold grey V & burnt sienna
Leaves & grass- bright green & chrome oxide green fiery
Cheeks- burnt carmine & medium flesh
Nose- brown ochre
Buttons- prussian blue
Hat- prussian blue, bluish turquoise, cobalt turquoise, walnut brown & brown ochre
Scarf- prussian blue, bluish turquoise, cobalt turquoise & cold grey III
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'orange' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'black' card from the 12 x 12 black & white stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'4" square white card blank

This fortnights photo

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over here & see what fabulous creations the DT have made to help inspire you 
I will be back on     so until then take care xx