22 October 2018

One Of A Kind!!

Its that time of the month again, where I share my latest 'Sheepski' creation with you. This month I decided to make a card for my hubby. A just because I can kinda card.

I haven't given it to him yet so shhhh!! lol

Over at Sheepski we do have an optional theme, which this month is 

AUTUMNAL COLOURS

which I suppose I have kinda stuck too, except for the blue robot lol!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Bob' by Sheepski
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Faber-Castell in brown
Tim Holtz distress inks in pink
Tim Holtz distress oxides in red
Bob- oasis, helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise, frosted jade, helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise, cobalt green, cool grey 4, black, cold grey VI, sunset, indian red, yellow & light yellow ochre
Bolts- cool grey 2, black & cold grey VI
Robots- vintage photo & gathered twigs
Brick background- rusty hinge, frayed burlap & fossilized amber

Papers & Embellishments
'blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'kraft' card from the 12 x 12 kraft stack by Papermania
'white colouring card from Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'robot' from the Birthday Boy set by Ellison for Sizzix 662076
'brick wall' 6 x 6 stencil by Clear Scraps
Sentiment stamped using 'vintage sepia' by Versafine
My stash- sentiment
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the other fab creations on the 'Sheepski' Facebook page. I will be back tomorrow, until then take care xx 


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Oh I love this so cute Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just too cute .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Angie Scrapchild said...

So funny!!
Angie Scrapchild, DT for
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

AndreaNorris said...

He's brilliant Shell, hope your hubby loves him. Loving your creativity <3
Andrea x

Monica C. said...

I love this card! The whole concept of those robots in the background and then the one blue one in the foreground is so cool.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Lovely project, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog
Good Luck
Carla DT