18 October 2018

Spoopy Spiders

Its that time of year my hubby loves....I get so scared, I don't do spoopy things & I most definitely don't do spiders lol...unless they are super cute.

Anyhoos I'm here to share my latest 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' creation with you. You will find this fortnights cookie here or at the end of my post.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Trick or Treat Spider' by 2 Cute Ink
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in red
Spider body- warm grey 3, black, cold grey VI & prussian blue
Pumpkins- pumpkin & burnt sienna 
Background- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card by Rymans
My stash- silver mirri card
Spiders legs made from the spider web die cut, coloured with 'blue topaz' Spectrum Noir metallic marker

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'checkered/chequered' Tri-boss embossing folder by Design Objectives
'spiders web' die cut by Craft House
'4" square white card blank

 This fortnight cookies

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop back tomorrow as I will be back with my next share
Until then take care xx


4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is too cute Shell! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Cute Spooks’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful card that spider is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

JanR said...

Haha, what a fun spider! Love those shiny webs. Great card!

Priya said...

Lovely card for halloween. Thanks for sharing
DT The Paper Shelter - Team B