21 June 2019

Gothic Graduation

My baby girl, Danni, graduates on July 4th this year. I am so excited & so damn proud of her. As shes into skulls & spooky things I asked Andrea my boss at Sheepski, if she could draw me a skelly graduating.....of course she said yes & I just loved the image as soon as I saw it, its just perfect!!

So for my DT make this month I have finished Danni's graduation card....hope you like it!
For the challenge this month we have as always an ATG theme but an added twist if you feel like doing it of...

BACK & WHITE PLUS ONE MORE COLOUR
OR ADD A SENTIMENT

I actually thought I'd done the add one more colour until I realised I'd got two added colours lol.....good job I added a sentiment lol. Anyhoos the added twists are optional!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
The Paper Shelter- stripes/dots
Digi Doodle Studios- special day

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Gothic Graduation' by Sheepski
Promarker/Flexmarkers in black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Cap & Gown- cool grey 5, cool grey 4 & black
Skelly- payne's grey & dark sepia
Tassel- gold & green gold
Diploma- ivory, cold grey IV & warm grey II
Ribbon- cool aqua & ultramarine

Papers & Embellishments
'blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card by Rymans
DP- 'chalk board' 12 x 12 stack by Crafty Sensations

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'congratulations' mini die by Tattered Lace
'J & L' from Part 2 of the mini alphabet die cut collection by X-cut
'U & Y' from Part 3 of the mini alphabet die cut collection by X-cut
'2019' from a number die set magazine freebie
'A5 white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today.
I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to Andrea, you rock missus xx
I will be back on the 27th, until then take care xx


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great card and adorable image x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Congratulations on your baby girl's accomplishment! What a wonderful milestone for your family! You have one super boss, creating an image just for you, for this special occasion, and I love that you've gone to so much effort to make something that Danni will love and know is JUST FOR HER! I love the two little pops of colour on your card. Thanks so much for sharing this special DAY in your life with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

MagsB said...

Shell, this card really made me laugh! Both my children went through that Goth phase when they were doing their school exams, and both would have adored this image! I love the pop of colour on the tassel against the black and white. A great card, hun!

love Mags B x

AndreaNorris said...

LOL!! I never noticed the two colours - I blame the new glasses :D
This is so wonderful Shell I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating her graduation
Andrea x

Judy V said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios!

Patsy Long said...

Congrats on your daughter's graduation. A very special card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge - Patsy

Lena said...

Cool card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good luck! Hug Lena