28 June 2019

Turtley Awesome!!

Good morning, wow what a week I've had.....I started a new job on Tuesday & boy I love it. Yeah really strange thing to say but I do. The girls & the boss are great & we have a giggle. As long as the work gets done they are fine & I have my own money to spend again whoop whoop!!! I know Nige has always said his earning are ours, I hated asking him for money to get glue or card blanks etc....the rest I can make do as I have enough stash to open my own shop....it was just the basics & I hated asking him!!  But I don't have to anymore....I'm only working 12 hours a week, but that's enough for me, I will be spending my pennies wisely lol!!

Anyhoos, I'm here to share my latest My Time To Craft creation with you, we have a fabulous theme this fortnight, which has so many different interpretations that I can't wait to see what everyone makes!!

'Oh, I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!'


I used one of my 3" square card blank again, 
I just love these blanks so useful!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Aud Sentiments- ATG with a sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown- keep it simple
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- add a critter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image & Sentiment - 'Shellabrate' by Heffy Doodle from Crafty Purple Frog
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Turtle
Shell- bluish turquoise, helio turquoise & cobalt turquoise
Body- chrome oxide green, olive green yellowish & earth green
Shadow- cold grey V, cold grey IV & cold grey III

Tools 
Stamped using 'onyx black ink by Versafine
'3" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over here & check out what fabulous seaside makes the DT have created to help inspire you.

I will be back tomorrow with my latest creation, until then take care xx


4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh Go You with the new job, congrats!!! Love this cute wee card, Cant believe a fortnights flown past as I was planning my card for the last challenge!!! Must skype again soon, Love H xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi I love that turtle he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Such a cute image Shell and great sentiment.

Pat xx

Wendy L said...

Cute little turtle, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx