20 January 2020

Baby Skunk

Its time for a new challenge over at Sheepski, were this month the theme is.....,

I LOVE...
.....MY BABY SKUNK

All regulars visitors to my blog know the love of my life is my baby skunk Nico. Ok so not so much a baby any more, but 6 in May!! I can't believe the time has flown so quickly. It doesn't seem like nearly six years ago when we collected him at 5 weeks old!!!
The day we brought him home xx

My latest photo of my boy xx



Anyhoos, as I was so lucky to have an image of my boy drawn for me by Andrea I thought I would make my baby skunk a birthday card....



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Allsorts- more than a single word sentiment
Seize The Birthday- ATG birthday
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter
Try it on Tuesday- what a cutie

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Lil Skunk' by Sheepski
Tri-Colour Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Nuvo Markers by Tonic in brown
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in pink
Lil Skunk- ice grey shades & ice grey blend
Grass- vine leaf, pea pod & persian lime
Sky- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Ombre Design Bright' by Craft Sensations
'black' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'6' from the die cut set Numbers #2 Cut & make by Avec
sentiment computer generated using 'Alice Wonderland' font

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will pop over & check out what 'I Love....' creations the DT have made. 
I will be back on the 24th, so until then take care xx


8 comments:

brenda said...

Such a fun card, so pleased you shared with us at Allsorts 'More than a Word' theme, many thanks.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh I remember that day!!! It doesnt seem like 6 years ago!!! Fabby card, Love H xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

What an absolute cutie and what an unusual pet! How lovely to have a drawing of him too, which I must say is coloured beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

AndreaNorris said...

Oh my goodness wasn't he tiny! And he's so adorable :) . Happy birthday Nico hope you love your card and treats
Andre x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well, that is a first - a pet skunk. Fun for you that there is a great stamp image to make this fun card with! Thanks for joining in at STB.

Sandra H said...

Aww so adorable x

Nancy said...

Not an average pet that is for sure! He is super cute though and so is your card! Love the blended sky and you did a great job with the grass area too. Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday and using our topping too!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Shell, I adore both of the skunks - the real one and the one on you card! Too cute. :-D Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT