24 January 2020

Skunky Butt!

Hi, & welcome to my tiny spot on the WWW.....I am here today to share with you my latest DT creation for My Time To Craft. Where for the next fortnight the theme is......

DISNEY INSPIRED

if you are joining in with us, please don't break the copyright rules!

Ok so last week I made a card for my little skunky butt for his 6th birthday which is in May. This time around I used a Whimsy Stamps skunky image, that I just love & as Flower is the skunk in Bambi.

I really have got the best inspiration for this challenge!!



Lazy boy, fast asleep in our bed.....to cold for him lol!!
 He was only a baby then, but still sleeps between me & hubby every night 💖🐾



I think he looks so cute with the no lines colouring!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Lavina World- rubber stamp

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Skunk With A Rose' by Whimsy Stamps
Faber- Castell Polychromo Pencils in black
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in pink
Skunk- black, warm grey VI, warm grey II & pomeian red
Leaves & stem- deep cobalt green, permanent green & leaf green
Rose- caput mortuum violet, middle cadmium red & pale geranium lake
Shadow- hooker green
Grass, twisted citron & mowed lawn
Sky- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'Be Mine' 6 x 6 by Echo Park
'red' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'stitched circle' dies by Heffy Doodle 
sentiment from the 'Lil Stinker' stamps set  by Whimsy Stamps
'5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous 'Disney inspired' creations the ladies have made to help inspire you.
I will be back soon, until then take care xx



8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh its my wee pal once again!!! Faby pics of Nico, Check him out in the bed zzzzz. Love the card and the no lines colours rock!!! Love H xx

Pat said...

Great card Shell, sweet image and lovely design, love the pictures too. Have ba good weekend.

Pat xx

Annette said...

Awwww, he's adorable. Lovely how he still sleeps with you now. Animals are funny with their habits!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

How fun is having a skunk??? He is too cute. Your card is beautifully colored and will make someone very happy. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Larissa said...

So very sweet, love that cute image.
Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Lori Kobular said...

How stinkin' cute is that skunk!! I love him! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Nancy said...

Such a fun card for your little fellow! This is a first for me for sure! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and I apologize for the delay in commenting.

MagsB said...

Nico is so adorable, I love his sweet face and cute button nose! It's always good to see your pictures of him! And your card is adorable, too, hun - such a sweet image and the sentiment is fun!

love Mags B x