12 April 2020

Caped Cuties

I hope you are all staying safe & keeping well xxx
I made this card for my Mom, who is working in a care home. She is super busy & tired all the time, as they are really short staffed. So in my eyes my Mom is my hero xx

Its time for me to share my latest 'Not Just Cards' creation with you. As always we are an ATG challenge blog, but will like to see your other creations, boxes, memory book, ATC's etc....

I decided to use one of my new Clearly Besotted stamp sets, you will be seeing lots of Clearly Besotted stamps being used. They are my favourites at the minute & as they had a fabulous sale on not long ago I filled my boots lol!!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Alphabet- A is for ATG
Aud Sentiments- ATG with a sentiment
Die-Cut-Diva's- animals

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Caped Cuties' by Clearly Besotted
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in red
Bunny- muted brown blend
Cape & mask- true blue blend
Bear- ice grey blend
Cape- coral blend
Mask & pants- dark red blend
Skyline- muted brown blend & citrus blend
Ray of light- fossilized amber & spiced marmalade

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'red & blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'turquoise' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'balloon alphabet' dies by M&C Boutique
'Ray of Light' die cut by Creative Expressions (used cut as a stencil)
skyline stamped using 'desert sands' Memento ink
bunny & bear stamped using 'tuxedo black' Memento ink
stars cut on my SNC
'5" white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back with my next make on the 15th, until then please stay safe xx



10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi I love this card those characters are so cute. Happy Easter, Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these wee guys are adorable, what a pair of cuties, Thank You to your Mum for her hard work, Love Me xx Talk tomorrow xx

Arlene said...

Great card to send your mom and she'll love it. Nice to have superheros and these are darling. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the April challenge of "It's all about the animals".

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun images and perfect for that special person.. Thanks for playing over at Aud Sentiments.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great card for your mom, love how you used those letter balloons. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Melanie

Sandra H said...

Aww your card for your mum is super cute so fitting as she’s your hero it’s not easy working in the current situation hope she and you stay well take care x

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a cute scene and I love the sentiment balloons! How great is that???! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge for our 10th Anniversary!
Rachelle - DT : )

Dawn Phillips said...

Love those little heroes. It's brilliant. Love Dawn x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.