9 April 2020

HI

I think I've found my favourite stamp set from Clearly Besotted (yeah another make using their stamps, sorry)  This is the second card I have made using this set!
 Our theme over at 'Cardz 4 Galz' where for the next fortnight is.....

USE A KITE

so to be fair this stamp set was perfect!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Paper Minutes- make someone happy
Unicorn- furry friends

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Under My Umbrella' by Clearly Besotted
Tri-Blend markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz in pink
Kite- ice blue blend & citrus blend
Fox- muted brown blend & burnt orange blend
Bunny- gold yellow blend
Cat- pale pink shades
Sun- citrus blend & orange blend
Clouds- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'purple' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'Hi' from the 'Hello Everyone' stamp & die set by Heffy Doodle
Images stamped using 'tuxedo black' Memento ink
Hi stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'kite' creations the DT have made.
I will be back on the 11th, until then take care & stay safe xx


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

I love your card and the stamp not surprised you used it before it’s a gorgeous and fun image x

Hazel (Didos) said...

AHhhhh I m in love with this wee foxy!! Its fabby!!! We really must catch up this week!!! Im so mixed up with days!!! Sending You all a squishy hug, H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

These are so cute. I can see why they are a favourite. Love Dawn x

Lisa J said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Anmals. Lisa DT