15 August 2020

Highland Coo

 Hi there. I'm back here today to share my newest 'Creatalicious' make with you. For the next fortnight the theme is .........


ATG 

BUT NO SQUARE 

OR RECTANGLE CARDS


so get out your funky card blanks & join n with us.

I decided to make a hexagon card base, as I just love how it looks!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Aud Sentiments- ATG with a sentiment
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Moovellous' by Time For Tea
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Highland Coo- burnt sienna, burnt ochre, medium flesh, dark sepia, walnut brown, van dyck brown, dark sepia & black
Grass- deep cobalt green, emerald green & leaf green
Tree- pine green, hooker's green, emerald green, walnut brown & brown ochre
Birdie- deep red, scarlet red, blue violet & light chrome yellow
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'blue' card from Hobbycraft
faux stitching done using a black Creative Lettering marker

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Hexagon cut on my Scan & Cut
image & sentiment stamped in 'onyx black' ink by Versafine

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fab creations the 'Creatalicious' DT have made. 
I will be back on the 20th, so until the stay safe, hugs xx



7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is fabulous!!! Love that wee coo, how sweet is he!!! Enjoy the rest of Saturday, Love H xx

Jackie T said...

Oh my that is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and adorable image x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

This adorable! I do love a highland coo, they always make me smile. Thank you so much for joining in the Aud Sentiments Challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)

NanaConnie said...

Too cute, Shell, and I love your fab coloring! Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck and come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Helen said...

A great, fun card Shell - love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x