14 August 2020

Sweet Kitties

Its time for me to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you. For the next fortnight the theme is.....

MONOCHROMATIC

I decided to use another of my fab & favourite Clearly Besotted stamps sets!!


How cute are these kitties!! 💗


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Stinkin' Inkers- monochromatic
Ike's World- three of a kind
Show Us Your Pussycats- furrything goes

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Fluffy Furball' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber- Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in red
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in pink
Kitties- payne's grey, dark sepia, raw umber & leaf green
Bricks- gathered twigs
Sweet- vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'brown' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'brick stencil' from the 'Ornate Window' set free with Die Cutting Essentials, Special Edition 2019
'SWEET' die cut by Diamond Press
'paw print' cut on my Scan n Cut
'stitched strips of ease' dies by Heffy Doodles
'5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by  today, please pop over & check out what fabulous 'mono' creations the DT have made.
I will be back on the 15th, until the stay safe xx


8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I love these wee guys, they are adorable. Off to finish my card from earlier now, Talk tomorrow, Love H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

I love those sweet kitties. Look at their eyes. Love Dawn x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Oh Shell this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Ike’s world
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Sandra H said...

Aww super cutie love those cute kittens gorgeous card x

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card design, love those kitties!


Thank you for joining IkesWorldchallenges
DT Val

Terri's Cards N More said...

The little kitties are so cute and great idea to set them in front of a brick wall. Love how you colored all three kitties. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.