13 August 2020

Tunnel Card

 Morning fellow crafters, I hope you are all well. As I write this post my head is banging, the weather is so close here its squishing my brain! I hate this weather, much prefer the cold. Anyhoos, I'm here today to share my latest 'Not Just Cards' creation with you.

As you know I love 'Clearly Besotted' stamps & after looking through the new release stamps from this month I just knew I had to use this set to make a tunnel card. No idea how to make one. So after asking Hazel & being pointed in the direction of easy to follow distructions this is what I ended up with!! Its now sitting on Harvey's shelf, as Katie liked it so much she pinched it lol!!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dream Factory- Aquaman

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Dive Right In' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Ship- burnt umber, bistre, olive green yellowish & light cobalt turquoise
Sail- cold grey V & olive green yellowish
Sand- bistre & brown ochre
Anchor- warm grey VI & cold grey V
Stones- warm grey VI & warm grey V
Seaweed- deep cobalt green, leaf green & hookers green
Sea anemone- magenta & permanent carmine
Bottle- prussian blue, helio blue reddish & phthalo blue
Submarine- dark cadmium orange, orange glaze, cadmium yellow & light cobalt turquoise
Left diver- van dyke brown & raw umber
Mask- burnt carmine, scarlet red & light cobalt turquoise
Right diver- warm grey V, cold grey IV & cold grey III
Mask- light purple pink, middle purple pink & light turquoise
Snorkel- light purple pink & middle purple pink
Top fish- deep red, scarlet red & orange glaze
Bottom fish- mauve & manganese violet
All card & stencil- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'blue' card from Hobbycraft
My stash- white textured card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'stitched circle' die cut by M & C Boutique
'rays the roof' stencil by Heffy Doodles
'vintage flourish' die cut by Joy Crafts (seaweed)
All images stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine

I really enjoyed making this card, I think I will be making more in the future!
I will be back on the 14th, until the stay safe, hugs xx



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is stunning. I love it. I do hope that you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love it and see it wasn't so difficult to make!!! Such sweet images and the colours are ace, Love H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Love this card. So cute. Hope you can get rid of the headache. I know how you feel. I've had one all week. Love Dawn x

Conny said...

Oh, they are so cute! Really fantastic card!

Thanks for joining us at Dreamfactory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Gismo`s kreative Seite
*Owner* ATC around the world
*Owner* ATC`s mit Herz
*DT* Papiria
*DT* Kreativtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

@d_e_crafts said...

A great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog

Rosmarie said...

Absolutely fantastic and enchanting underwater scene! Thank you very much for playing along with us at the Dream Factory ....and sorry for the late comment. Rosi x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx