17 January 2010

Passion for Promarkers week 34 challenge

last challenge card for this week me thinks..lol
Have been meaning to join in with the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers for ages but always forget to post my finished card, so I have decided to post it today...because tomorrow my fabby hubby has booked the day off work to spend with me, I thought it was really sweet, when he said he was taking me out for the day, until I found out we are going to look at new cars in Leicester...so I put craft shops in Leicester into google and guess where I'm going tomorrow after we have looked at cars!!! well I think I'll need abit of crafty therapy after looking at cars all day lol
Anyways on with this challenge....the main colours must be Cool Aqua and Cocoa...




My list of things used...
Gorjuss Girl stamp Untamed
Stamped onto QI 160gsm
Stamped with memento tuxedo black
Coloured with Promarkers......skin...ivory & blush
hair & tights....cocoa
dress....pink carnation & sky blue
apron...cool aqua
boots....cool aqua & pink carnation
around with... cool grey 1
dotty backingpaper my stash
brown squares my stash
corners cut on my Slice, coloured with cocoa & cool aqua
Wish roundabout sentiment Pollycraft, coloured with cocoa and cool aqua
patterns hand drawn with brown whispers pen

thanks for looking xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell.

Not been by in ages, sorry hunnie.

Blimey take it you love your pro markers, lol, you do a beautiful job with them, i have a packet that i have never used yet, whoops thats naughty.
Your makes over the weeks i have not been are stunning, keep up the good work hun.
Hope your all well.
Huggles Angel

Unknown said...

Hi Shell

Gorjuss card hun, love the colour combo and fabby LO too.

Hugs

Joanne xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shell, what a cute card. Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Shell, thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your wonderful card! :)

Hugs Ida

shaz earl said...

Gorjuss card Shell..love the colours xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Shell. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Gorguss!
Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Karen Lee said...

Hi Shell.....I love the image. This is such a sweet card. I hope you are feeling okay?

hugs, Karen Lee

Louise Emma said...

She's just perfect hun x Glad I have caught up on your blog now x You have been a busy likkle bee!!!