31 March 2010

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge card

Oh boy did I struggle doing this card and I am still not happy with it...its for my nephew and I really couldn't find a suitable image for a 10 year old boy for Easter...they were either to girly or not grown up enough so this is what I decided on in the end......
I am entering this in the challenge over on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp


The image I decided to use was a freebie from Karens Doodles she has some gorgeous and such cute digi images....


Stuff I Used
Digi image printed on IQ paper
Image coloured with my Promarkers
Paper I brought at the NEC but can't remember what it is lol...
Sentiment stamp from the NEC think its docrafts..
ribbon, and card candy my stash

thanks for looking xxx


11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a cute wee Doggy, I love it, the colours are fabby, hope all is well, Hazelxox

shaz earl said...

Hi Shell, well i think you have done a brilliant job, boys & men are so hard to make cards for, love the image such a cute little dog luv Shaz xx

Anne said...

awwwwwww it's lovely Shell, he'll aodre just cos his auntie made it for him:)
Anne x

Alison said...

It's lovely Shell he'll love it

Alison xx

Cazz said...

Boo - hello stranger. How you doing? Love the card xxxxxxx

Spyder said...

Thank you for your comments on my bear number image!! I'm still working on him and his friends, still learning how to get him to look go as a down load, but he will be very soon I hope!!!



((Lyn))

Louise Emma said...

Well I thinks its lovely hun and am sure he will love it xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Awe its so cute and love the way youve presented it. Im sure he'll love it and good luck with the challenge.
Myrax

Jules said...

Hi Shell

What ever age what better image on a card than an Easter egg!! LOL!!

I am sure your nephew will love it.

The image is great and the background paper is too.

You mentioned perhaps buying a Funky Hand CD earlier today on my blog. Just thought I would let you know that there will be a sale over the Easter break so don't buy it just yet!!

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

Fabby card hun, love the little doggie.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shell, love the cool papers and sweet image! Thanks for joining in the fun this week with the DU2DS :) Donna x