16 March 2010

Things With Wings!!!!!

The 7th challenge over on Totally Papercrafts is 'Things With Wings' so I decided to use one of my favourite Charmed Crafts images....





stuff I used

Charmed Crafts digi download Pixie Chicks
printed on IQ paper from Staples
coloured with my Promarkers
orange backingpaper, gems and card candy my stash
flowered backingpaper K and Co
flowers, ribbon and buttons papermania capsule collection
side label and ribbon runner cut on my slice
sentiments Honey and Hugs sets

thanks for looking...your comments are always welcome good or bad xx


7 comments:

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwww Shell this is gorgeous, thanks for playing along with TP this week:)
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Shell
gorgeous card luv the image, great colouring, fabby papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love your colour choice, Thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

Joey.x

Alison said...

Great card Shell love the image

Alison xx

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Shell cute image and I do so like these easel cards.
Myrax

Claire said...

What a great card Shell!! Love that image. Haven't come across them before - will have to go and check them out! Claire x

Louise Emma said...

Lovoing that image hun, I still have the one Katie watercoloured whilst she was here for me! Love it x Brilliant card and I love the colours xxx