13 December 2010

Winter Wishes!

Well this card so nearly didn't get made in time lol...what with having KatieKat off school last week for a few days & the usual yukky housework!! & getting things ready for Christmas oh I did get a bit stressed lol...but its all sorted & back on track now. I can't believe how much having Katie at home upset my routine!!
I s'pose when they are off on hols she's got Didge to annoy instead of me lol!!

Anyways todays DT card for Craft Your Passion is a proper cutie! I just love this snowman he is really sweet!!  Oh this week we have a fab sketch for you to follow...I've flipped it for my card!





 
Goodies I Have Used
Image- Snowman with Lantern by Cocodingo
Promarkers
Snowman- powder blue & blender
Nose- bright orange & orange
Buttons- cool grey 5 & black
Mouth- warm grey & black
Scarf- lavender, lilac & amethyst
Arms- cocoa & henna
Hat- lavender, lilac & amethyst
Lamp- purple & violet
Flame- gold, red & blender

Papers & Embellishments
Shine around the lamp chalks
Pearls 4mm from Pizzazz Aplenty
Snowflakes from Papercellar
Corner cut on my Big-Shot with Provo Craft corner
Scalloped oval Nestie
DP- Chartreuse Dream Chills & Thrills
Sentiment from Daisy & Dandelion
Stickles
glossy accents

Thanks for popping in on my tiny part of the www, thank you for leaving a comment I really do love reading them!!! Please pop over to the main blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made with this great sketch!!
Hugs xx

13 comments:

Vicky said...

Hello my ickle stokie 1st I want to say thank you for my fabulous crimbo card it came the day I got out of hospiatl so it really did cheer me up mmwah. I've missed popping over to your blog hun, I hope KatieKat is much better now. Love your card espeacially mr snowman he is just lush, shame my hubby's snowman didnt look like that he hee. Hope you are taking card mrs & watchin what you are doing or santy wont come lol. Take care shug.

Lotsa huggles from the screwed up geordie/stokie Vicky xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brill Hun, Love that image its cool!!! (Heehee snowman cool!!!!)
Sending ya a big hug, Me xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fab. card Shell - that cute snowman is adorable! Thanks for popping by my blog - the warm welcome to OSAAT is very much appreciated. Have a great Christmas -
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Dawnll said...

Shell this is adorable- one of my favorites. Love that you used snowflakes!

Lisa Jane said...

HI Shell.. i love the sparkle in this card ..and thnk you so much for my jingly pussy cat card it arrived today.. i havent sent any yet!! I am so disorganised
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Fab card, it's one of my favorites! Glad you have everything back on track! Hmm.. seeing as I still haven't found my address book, would you mind emailing me yours again?? (kellistablescraps@gmail.com) I may get my cards out before next Christmas LOL! xoxo

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Like your background here.

Emma said...

Gorgeous....love the image and papers.
Hugs Emma x

Lauretta See said...

this is so cute.. love the colors and the sparkles... ;) great job! hugs xx

Stephanie said...

This card is adorable. I love the colors.

sammi said...

Cute cute card, Shell! Love the colors! You can never go wrong with purple!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty in those colours.Loving all the sparkle too.
Lisa x

corinne said...

so cute ! i love the colors of the design paper, and the coloring image.