23 July 2011

Magnum!

Well I hope your all well, those who aren't huge hugs from me!!
I hope Mr Blogger has been a good boy & posted this for me as we are in Southport today for the airshow! Nothing makes me more proud to be British than the Red Arrows!!!!

Todays challenge over at CES is a funny one!!
Emma will be giving the winner a £10 voucher to spend in store (P&P not included)
So on with todays theme!!
HUMOROUS



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Art Impression Stamps- stitching real or faux
Auds Sentiments- make someone smile
Crafting For All Seasons- furry friends
Fab n Funky- animals
Goodies I Have Used
Image & sentiment- Magnum by Ladybug Crafts
6" top notch card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers
Magnum- warm grey 1, 2, 3 & pale pink
Cat flap- cool grey 1
Wall- satin & putty
Flower- cerise, yellow & forest green
Grass- forest green


Papers & Embellishments
Card candi (dotty coffee bean) from Crafty Emma's Store
DP- Desert Blooms by First Edition from Crafty Emma's Store
My stash ribbon
Faux stitching walnut Promarker using a fine nibs from Crafty Emma's Store

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you all have a fab weekend!
hugs xx

25 comments:

Jules said...

Tee hee Shell .. .. this is brilliant.

Love your image and the sentiment alongside really made me smile.

Hope you are having a great time in Southampton you little "gad about".

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
a fabuklous card, great image & colouring, lovely design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. this is on of my fave images .. makes me chuckle
Love the layout
Lisa x

cotnob said...

Great card, love that image it certainly fits the theme.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

Fab card - great image. Hope you have a fab day at the air show. Hugs, Claire x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha! Ha! I just love this - brilliant sentiment.
Hope you have a great day out.
Caroline

coops said...

brilliant card shell.love the fun image and fab sentiment :D

xx coops xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab card Shell x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Pami said...

Fabulous Shell!! Love Magnum and love your colours. I love your dotty candi, must get some of those! Hope your weekend is going ok. Pami x

Donna said...

Haha, love this card Shell, naughty kitty cat eating too much lol! Hope you have a fab time at the airshow :) Donna x

Jan said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

Jennifer said...

Hi Shell. Made me giggle. Really love it!! xx Jenny xx

Ginny said...

love the sentiment on this fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Dragonlady said...

Super fun card, certainly made me smile. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Rainbow Lady said...

Cute card thanks so much.
Love Cynthia x

Emma said...

Adorable hun, love the image and fab sentiment.
Hope you had a lovely day at the airshow.
Hugs Emma x

Renee Matarese said...

I always love humorous cards too! (That's why Art Impressions is one of my all time faves!) Your hand drawn stitching gives your card such character. Very cute! Thanks for playing in the Art Impressions challenge this week. See you again soon.
~Renee
AI DT

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Pami said...

Me again honey, I should have said thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week! Pami x

heidy said...

Hi Shell,what a fun card!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
Heidy

deesdesigns said...

Your card just cracks me up - Love it! I'm so glad you shared your creation with us at Aud Sentiments. Good Luck!

Mary said...

This card is what Art Impressions is all about! Thanks for entering this weeks challenge. Hope you win!
Mary
AI design team

Jen said...

Fun card, made me smile. Thanks for sharing at Rainbow lady's this week.
Jen x

Unknown said...

Hehe this is a fab, fun card Shell!

Thanks for entering our challenge at CFAS this week! :)
Lizy x

Ruthie said...

This is gorgeous - love it! So Funny!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx