12 November 2011

Rosalee!

I just wanna say (well squeal really) yayayayayay AARON won BB last night & I am soooooooooo glad he did, I did try & vote for him but it was always engaged!! I know a lot of people didn't like him, but he must of had a lot of fans to win!! As I know (from twitter) that Jay & Alex were swapping places with him over the course of the week & it was only after the live BBBits show on the Wednesday that Aaron pulled ahead....so I am one very happy bunnie today! I'm sure if you lived within a few miles of me you would have heard me screaming lolol!!! Celeb get me outta here is next lol! Yeah I'm kinda addicted to these reality shows, but can't stand X Factor!!

This week over at CES Challenges we want to see your creations with

ROSES & RIBBONS

fab challenge! When I went away for my fab crafty weekend (next year already booked hehe!) I was lucky enough to get a voucher to spend over at
Delicious Doodles (thanks Teri xx) & this image is one of the ones I got, she is just gorgeous & a dream to colour!

Please pop over to the main blog to see what this weeks prize is!


'Rosalee' is just gorgeous!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dutch Dare- punches or diecuts
Southern Girls- song 'Always On My Mind' Michael Buble
DYSU- song as above

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Rosalee' by Teri over at Delicious Doodles
6" scalloped square card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- blush, sunkissed pink & coral
Hair- raw sienna, mustard, primrose & vanilla
Top- arctic blue, celestial blue & azure
Roses- pink pearl, sorbet & rose pink
Leaves- chartreuse & forest green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Uncommon' by Authentique from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment by Just Words from Crafty Emma's Store
Ribbon punch by Woodware
Peach card by Papermania
Rose ribbon from my stash
Thank you for stopping by, not sure what we are upto this weekend as Nige is in work today!  The girlies do want to goto the beach lol in the UK in November why?? lololol Maybe tomorrow!
Please pop over to the main blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made this week!
Hugs xx

30 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty.. and what a beautiful image
Lisa x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi hun Whoop Whoop Poppet Aaron he was my winner from the start. Loved his quirky ways. This is a stunning card love the colouring in xxx Hugs Pascale

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Shell. The image is so pretty.Great card Mrs - Love it.Enjoy your weekend whatever you decide to do.Love Debbie x

Anne said...

awwwwwwwww Shell she's gorgeous!!! You've coloured her up beautifully too, a real pretty card sweetie
Anne x

Denise said...

This is sooo pretty and that image is stunning. Beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Shell, such a pretty card. Why on earth do kids want to do the most bizarre things. Bet if it was a glorious summers day they'd say its too hot!!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Morning Shell beautiful card lovely coloured hope you have a good weekend Jo xxx

WencheP said...

This is so pretty. Beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card - love the pretty Dp's and that image gorgeous. Great colouring.
Caroline xxx

Chrissie said...

Such a gorgeous card Shell. I love this beautiful image and papers. A fabulous take on our sketch.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love that image and your colouring is fab.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

Really pretty card Shell - love the ribbon effect. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love your card and your colouring is WOW, but you knew that already!!!!
Have a fabby weekend, Love Me x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Shell....and love your colouring too sweetie...

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Sheena said...

A lovely image and the colours are fab! Sheena xx

Vicky said...

Hi my ickle stokie do ya know I was wondering what you was on about when I 1st started reading by the end I clicked lol......I'm not a fan of reality shows or x factor or soaps.......I'm not a girly girl at all I would rather watch something about cars, the simpsons an action or horror movie or better still listen to music lol.
Anyway Shell sweetie this card is one of my faves of yours its gorgeous I sooooo love the image & your colouring is perfect on her, its just lush hun!!
Take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Shell, your colouring is amazing and I love the threaded ribbon...beautiful work hun :) Donna x

Debs said...

Oh she is so gorgeous Shell and your colouring is fabulous.
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

OH Shell this is so pretty.. wow what an image..

ps- am with you with im a celeb.. can't wait lol xx

karen said...

Oh so pretty Shell and I love the image, not seen it before and you have coloured her up beautifully! Have a great weekend, hugs, Karenxx

Teri said...

You made her look even MORE Gorgeous hun!! Love your colouring too! Hope you are having a great weekend so far.
Hugs,
Teri x

Sue B said...

Wow! Rosalee is gorgeous! and you've coloured her so beautifully! Love her hair! wish I had hair like that! LOL Delish paper and ribbon border - it's a stunner!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic shell.i love the beautiful image and your colouring is so stunning hun ;D
i can`t wait for i`m a celebrity to start, hubby loves watching it too :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Shell. Gorgeous image and such gorgeous colouring xx Jenny xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

What a beautiful and delicate card.

You have coloured that image so perfectly! Gorgeous.

Have to admit to not wanting Aaron to win .. .. I was hoping Jay would come through .. .. but then once Jay was out I wasn't sure if he suddenly changed.

I hope he wasn't just "using" Louise!!!

Love Jules xx

Julie said...

This is stunning Shell! Your colouring is awesome and such a gorgeous image - lovely card!! Juliexx

Unknown said...

Great image!! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, Joan

Sue U said...

Great image, your colouring looks fabulous :-D Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls, hope to see you again soon

Sue xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

aww this is soo lovely, i love that punch i almost bought it but couldnt see what it would look like on a card and now i can i wish id have bought it lol,thanks for joining us at dutch dare with our dies and punches theme, wishing you the best of luck in our challenge.
hugs sandra dt

Daniele said...

so pretty thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash this week
hugs